- Specialist physics tutor in Epping, Sydney-
Fathoming Physics offers expert HSC, preliminary and physics olympiad tuition with Dr. Tammy Humphrey, an experienced PhD. qualified teacher.
Information for January intensives and term 1 2017
- HSC classes will run Thursdays & Fridays 5:15-7:15pm. These classes cover the topic "Ideas to Implementation" and include revision of the first two topics "Space" and "Motors and Generators".
- Additional classes focusing on revision for year 12 mid-year exams will be run by my tutor Patrick and myself from 4:30-6:30pm on the first 5 Sundays of term 1.
Preliminary (Year 11) classes
- Year 11 classes are running on Mondays and Tuesdays 5:15-7:15pm, and will cover the topic "Moving About" in term 1.
Year 9/10 Extension and Physics Olympiad classes
- This class, running on Wednesdays 6:30-8:30pm, is designed to be fun and challenging in equal measure for advanced students in year 9 or 10 who enjoy maths and physics. These classes cover the material in the new (2018) year 11 syllabus, as well as additional material to prepare for the Australian Physics Olympiad exam. In term 1 we will be studying waves and some thermodynamics. Equal emphasis is placed upon theory and practical work. Students who are interested in joining this class should contact me.
- Students who will be in year 11 in 2017 who are interested in preparing for the physics olympiad are best to join the year 11 classes on Monday or Tuesday (there are plenty of opportunities for advanced work in these classes) and then attend holiday classes to cover additional material required for the exam. Please contact me to discuss your options.